Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Precious God Daughter


Here is another shot of my Alayna. I kept her all day today so that her parents could visit with the twins in the NICU. The twins are doing well. They are a couple ounces above birth weight now. They are also tolerating Mommy's milk through a feeding tube and have had no infections. They will get to come home around the end of May, they are estimating.

She and I went and got her hair trimmed(although its messy in this pic..lol) and shopped for her some summer things at Wal Mart. I love my baby, she is turning into such a beautiful little girl!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the twins are doing well.
    Alayna is a beautiful little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that FACE! How precious is she?

    Oh, I loved career conference, btw. If you can go next year, I really recommend it. And I probably am nesting. It's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. She is precious. : )

    Kathi I can't remember and I want to be sure I'm not losing it, but did you ask me to do a template?? I feel horrible but I get this feeling you did and I've forgotten? If not ignore me. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete