Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Georgia on my mind.

I recently spent the Easter holidays in Georgia with family. I love Georgia, it is so beautiful there. On Saturday, my cousin Tonya and I went to Athens and walked around downtown, through the University of Georgia campus and a historical cemetary. The next entries that you will see from me will all be Georgia activites. I had a blast and seriously am thinking about moving there.
The flowers and trees are all in full bloom on campus....they are simply breathtaking. It was the perfect day to walk around the campus and town.
















I couldn't help but take my flip flops off and put my toes in the grass. It was so green and soft. I really wanted to lay down in it and take a nap!









3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I wish things would start blooming here! Although some of the flowers are making a show, the trees aren't even close to being green yet. I'm so sick of BROWN.

    Looks like a beautiful campus.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!
    Is that a picture of your feet?? I have now seen it all.

    It is a beautiful campus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grass when it's so green.. you can just FEEL it grow. It's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete